Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kicks

I love Nike, and the Jordan Brand

This is clear if you ever come to my house and view my closet. 

It's an addiction, and one I enjoy.

Don't judge me, but I am a sneakerhead.

I've been this way for a long time, since junior high.  The last few years I've concentrated on just the Swoosh and MJ because I like them the best and in my humble opinion they are the best made.

(Spare me the sweatshop garbage and all that etc.  I don't care.  Maybe I should, and maybe at some point I will.  But right now I don't.  Sorry.)

Things were slow for several years but last year I found an incredible website with access to shoes I thought were long forgotton.  This website is for sneakerheads what crack is to a crack addict.

www.ieshoes.com

You're welcome, sneakerheads.

The prices are cheap and the shipping is as well, it's pretty fantastic.

I can vouch for them too, I've ordered several pairs from them in the last year and a half since I discovered the site.

Check them out, it's worth your time.....trust me

2 comments:

  1. Dude, sweet shoes website, not sure if you are aware of the OBAMA air force ones that are available! Holy crap. Also do you think they come with a copy of his birth certificate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see those, they also have a bunch of Michael Jackson versions.....

    ReplyDelete