Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Justin Bieber needs to go away

I'm serious.

This little S$#% is EVERYWHERE and while it was already annoying it's now reached unbearable new heights.

What prompted this post was the story on my Yahoo.com homepage (yes, that's really my homepage and yes, I realize it's not 2002 anymore.  Shut up.)  There's a story on there saying that JB and his father (who looks about 7 years older than JB, at least to me) recently got matching tattoos.

How adorable.

Apparently each tattoo is a word written in Hebrew that means Jesus.  It appears to be on the left ribcage on each Bieber.

I can't wait until this punk gets a little older and "Lohans" his career.  You know it's coming.

And it will be quite the trainwreck.

Until then, like Terrance and Phillip say, "Blame Canada!"

2 comments: