Thursday, July 7, 2011

Daily Double

First of all, I am a McDonald's whore.
 
I really am, I could eat just about everything on their menu, other than salads (who goes to the McD for a salad?) and I could eat there everyday if I had to.
  
Which I don't, for the record. 

BTW, I am overweight, which I'm sure is a shocker. 

Anyway, the reason for this post is the McD brought back a staple of my mid 20's recently, which they say is "for a limited time only"
 
The Daily Double burger

The Daily Double burger (it deserves the caps so shut up) consists of 2 patties, 1 slice of cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions and, drum roll please, mayo.  Also, it uses the same bun as the double cheeseburger, not the poppy seed bun.

The mayo is really the key to all of this, it really makes the sandwich......I'm weird about mayo, I tend to only like it if it's put on a sandwich by someone else.  For some reason, even though I'm partially educated collegiate style I've never been able to grasp the proper amount of mayo to put on any sandwich I've ever constructed myself.

I've had this burger for lunch several times recently, and it's flat-out the best thing the McD has on their menu right now.  More people need to try it out and also tell their friends in the hopes that the McD keeps it full time.

Maybe a petition is in order, I'll look into it

No comments:

Post a Comment