Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hello there

So, I've started a blog.....this is what happens when you have a day off from work and are sitting around doing nothing (and you've exhausted the PS3 so much it's barking at you to give it a break)


 My friend Katie has inspired me to do this, her blog is fantastic and while I'll never match her writing level or collection of superb South Park clips it is inspired reading.  Also it is hilarious. 

I'll try and post fairly frequently, and I will try my best to be funny and entertaining.  I have several interests (sports, Nike stuff, fast food, etc.) that I'll be sharing my thoughts on.  I hope you enjoy...........Jim

2 comments:

  1. Yessss!!! You are followed and blogrolled. This is going to be so fun. Get ready to get addicted to your stats page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't threaten me! lol, just kidding.....thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete