Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hot and Cold

My wife is always cold.

Not from a personality sense mind you, but from a physical sense.

This presents a problem, as I am (especially during the warm summer months) a fat sweaty guy and I like to keep our home cold.  Colder than most.

At the moment she is bundled up in a long sleeved shirt and long pajama-like pants, while curled up in bed underneath blankets while watching TV.

This, to me, is laughable because, as previously mentioned, I am a fat sweaty guy who keeps the house cold.

You should see her when it's cold out.  Yikes.

We've been living together for just over a year, so at this point having "enjoyed" all of the different seasons together she's used to the climate at which I keep the house temperature.

That doesn't mean she enjoys it.  Accepted it?  Maybe.

 But I did but her a Snuggie for X-mas 2 years ago, so I'm doing my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment