Monday, July 11, 2011

Drivers

I've been noticing lately that driving has become more dangerous.

Not that it wasn't before, but for some reason the last month or so I've experienced sharing a road with some truly awful drivers.

In the last month, I've been cut off more times then I can count, and have narrowly missed being part of an accident that was no fault of mine.

Just today, on my way home from work I was cut off by another driver (in a Sebring no less, almost insulting) on a road near my house that merges into one lane without warning.  There's no sign saying that a merge is coming, but it's fairly obvious since you can see ahead that there is only one line of traffic.

Is it the weather?

2 comments:

  1. Man, they just wave motherfuckers right through those driving tests. Am I allowed to say "motherfucker" on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's cool, not like I have the cleanest mouth in the world:)

    ReplyDelete