Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sorry it's been awhile.....

I apologize for not having written more the last couple months.....you could call it writers block or you could call it laziness.

It was a little of both, to be honest.

But I'm back and (hopefully) better than ever.

My lovely wife is in TN this week for work, so I have the house to myself.  It's pretty quiet around here other than me yelling at the TV during Yankees playoff games.That could loud and colorful depending on what is happening in the game.  So far there has been far more yelling of the 4 letter word type than anything else but hopefully that'll change starting tonight.

If you get a chance and you like Oreos, give the Arby's Oreo Jamocha shake a try. I'm somewhat of a whore for Arby's anyway but it's pretty good if you're into that sort of thing.

I really want to see Moneyball.  Like, a lot.  If it's as good as the book I'm sure I'll really enjoy it.

Speaking of books I'm planning on reading the Walter Payton book that's coming out.  The author, Jeff Pearlman, has written a couple of books that I really enjoyed in the past so I'm looking forward to it.  Also, the few pages that have been released to the public (via SI and SI.com) have portrayed Payton in a less than favorable light.  This doesn't change my feelings on him just as all the books on Michael Jordan that I've read haven't changed my feelings on him.  Nobody is perfect, we all have our flaws.

Especially the 2011 Chicago Bears.

Don't get me started.....

3 comments:

  1. Arbys is awesome, purely because they have Diet Dr Pepper on tap. Everything else is a bonus. Also, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Pepper, diet or regular is awesome, I'm really happy the McD has it now too

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are sick. Fast food is gross (although I should tell you I bought a box of TWENTY chicken mcnuggets the other day).

    ReplyDelete