Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hello Stranger

Hi there.

I know I know.  I haven't written in......yikes, over a year?

Really?


Really.


I forgot how much I enjoyed writing this blog of nothing (I love Seinfeld) and I've decided to come back to it.   I don't know how often I'll be writing, or what I'll be writing about, but I'm pretty sure I won't be taking a year off in between posts anymore.

That being said, here are some random thoughts.....

-Anytime the Shamrock Shake is back I'm in a better mood.  Fact.

-I recently purchased the greatest appliance ever:  http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nostalgia-Electrics-Retro-Series-Pop-Up-Hot-Dog-Toaster/17242561?findingMethod=rr

-My Syracuse Orange have really pissed me off this year, especially with the 11am (CT) starts....although they've really sucked in those games overall so really I shouldn't be all that mad.  Very apprehensive about their chances this year.

-Speaking of being apprehensive about a team's chances; ladies and gentlemen your 2013 New York Yankees!

-I miss you Derrick Rose.  But not enough for you to come back too early.  Pretty sure the (SOB) Heat have it in the bag this year.

-I forgot how funny Curb Your Enthusiasm is.  The wife and I recently got back into watching it, currently on season 4 and loving it again.

-Also, during my blogger hiatus we started watching Homeland and Dexter.  Homeland is great and it's upsetting we have to still wait awhile for season 2 on DVD and as far as Dexter goes, we bought season 1 and quickly thereafter ended up buying through season 6.  Highly addictive.

-Taylor Swift needs to go away.

-MLB The Show 13 is out.  If you're a baseball fan or a video game fan or both you need it in your life.

-http://www.coffeewiz.com/  You're welcome coffee lovers.

-I LOVE Macklemore and Ryan Lewis' album The Heist. Can't stop listening to it.

-Angry Birds Star Wars?  It's ok

A new Dunkin Donuts recently opened right down the street from us.  Do I need to tell you how happy this makes me or is it safe for me to assume that you know already?

-The new SimCity game is not without its issues (we've had some data deleted due to server problems) but it's still a hell of a lot of fun to play.

-The fact that the price of soda has gone up so much is upsetting.  I know I know, I shouldn't be drinking it anyway and in truth I've cut back quite a bit but $7-$8 a case is a joke.

-I'm already ready for football season to be back #Bears

And today will be better than yesterday.


2 comments: